About Me

My photo
A collection of material from the design world intended to stimulate conversation, ideas and sharing of new and exciting concepts.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Webdevtuts- a free blog dedicated to Web Development

Webdevtuts (Resources):
A great web design resource

<original story>  (Webdevtuts.com)

I try and stay current with collecting useful tutorials and information as I incorporate web design into my graphic design regime and this site is a great resource I'd like to share for useful information about current web design. It's current, HTML 5 and CSS 3, and offers clean and easy to understand tutorials for creating elements which are both useful and appealing in web design. Check them out, you'll be glad you did. 
     I am going to try to collect some resources here and post the most useful of the bunch- things I've used in the past, or stumble across in my day-to-day adventures. If you've got some to share, feel free to post responses or email me at Dave.Roberts.Designs@gmail.com and I'd be happy to do a write up!

No comments:

Post a Comment